Mother’s Day is right around the corner and even if customers can’t come to your restaurants, they’ll still want to honor mom. Why not send the celebration home? Whether you still need help planning your menu, or you’re ready to put it together, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re still looking for great ideas for your Mother’s Day menu, check out our digital flyer here!
Have your menu ready to go but need some help getting the word out? No problem! We’ve created three customizable templates for you to choose from. Simply download, add in your restaurant logo, information and menu details.
Be sure to share on social media, send to your customer email list or anywhere else you engage with customers. Get the word out about how you’ll be celebrating Mother’s Day this year! Remind customers of the ways they can access your tasty food (takeout, curbside, delivery). It’s also important to continue to update your customers on the safety measures you have in place to keep things in your restaurant clean & healthy.
The Finishing Touch
Looking to go the extra mile? Here are some extra items you can offer outside of food that also help eliminate customers from making an extra trip to the store. Try partnering with other local vendors!
- Flowers – Offer a spring bouquet to go!
- Mother’s Day Cards – Save everyone an extra trip with Mother’s Day cards!
- Champagne/Wine/Cocktail Kit Ingredients– This one will depend on your state’s liquor laws. However, if you can help your customer to provide mom with the perfect sip on Mother’s Day, you may just be the hero everyone has been waiting for.
- Chocolates – Even if you’re offering dessert, Mom might want some chocolates to save for later! (Ones that are just for her, so hands off kids!)
- Local Handmade Crafts– Do you have a local artist nearby? Partner up to offer special gifts for mom.
If there is anything you need to complete your Mother’s Day menu, please contact your SFS sales representative or call customer service at 800.800.0557. If you would like to receive more updates from SFS please email [email protected] to be added to our email list!